March 2 - 5, 2024
Games will begin on Saturday, March 2nd at 11 a.m. with two men’s games followed by two women’s games each day.
Championship day, March 5th, will feature two games only - the men’s championship and thewo men’s championship.
We look forward to seeing you there!
Sanford Health certified athletic trainers provide coverage at all tournaments.
Each game will air live on Midco Sports and stream live on Midco Sports Plus.
Midco Sports Plus
- No outside food/drink (refillable water bottles and coffees are permitted).
- No outside balls, all game and warm-up ball will be provided.
- Live video streaming is prohibited. The Sanford Pentagon offers a live stream here.
- All video recording and photography must be done on the concourse and will not be allowed on team benches.
- Only two coaches per team plus athletes are allowed on team benches per game.
- Lost children will be escorted by staff to the main office located south of the men’s bathroom.
- Lost and found will be kept at the main office located south of the men’s bathroom.
- Service animals are permitted in the Sanford Pentagon. The Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) defines a service animal as a dog, of any breed or size, trained to perform a task directly related to a person's disability.
- Strollers are not allowed in the facility during Skyforce games due to NBA rules, when a tournament is not coinciding with a Skyforce game strollers are permitted in the facility.
- Code of Conduct: The Sanford Pentagon will strive to provide a competitive, safe, and quality atmosphere for players, coaches, fans, and referees. It is expected that everyone will follow the rules of the game, respect referees and opposing teams, and maintain good sportsmanship. If a patron is causing a disturbance to the game or other spectators, at the discretion of the event supervisor, they may be asked to exit the facility.