No outside food or drink. Refillable water bottles and coffees are permitted.
- All tobacco products are prohibited, including e-cigarettes and vapes.
- No outside alcohol is allowed to be carried onto the Complex.
- All game balls will be provided. Teams are allowed to bring in their own warm-up balls.
- No metal spikes allowed. Players must have molded cleats or turf shoes.
- Live video streaming is not prohibited, but it must be done in a respectful manner. We ask you to not obstruct the view of any other spectators. Streaming devices are not allowed to hang on the backstop netting. The Sanford Diamonds offers a live stream through MuscoVision.
- WiFi access is available for no charge on the Sanford Guest network. No password is required.
- All video recording and photography must be done on the concourse and will not be allowed on team benches or in dugouts.
- Lost children will be escorted by staff to the main ticket building located directly east of Great Shots.
- Lost and found items will be kept at the ticket building.
- Animals are permitted at the Sanford Diamonds. Pets must be leashed and cleaned up after.
- Strollers are permitted.
- Bag and stadium chairs are permitted.
- Portable AED units are located at the ticket office and both concessions buildings.
- The Sanford Health Media Relations team provides public relations services to working members of the media. Journalists should always work with a member of the media relations team to coordinate interviews, photos and/or video by calling the 24-Hour Media Line: (605) 366-2432.
- Rules for photography and use of recording devices differ with each event and are determined in the sole discretion of Sanford Sports Complex event staff.
- Parties seeking to take photographs or videos for commercial purposes must seek written approval from the Sanford Sports Complex staff at least 3 business days in advance. To request commercial access, call the event director at (605) 312-7900.
- For additional camera/recording device policies concerning a specific event please contact event management at (605) 312-7900.
- When the heat index is in the extreme danger category (red), games and warmups will be suspended. We will resume game activities only when it is safe and appropriate to do so.
- When the heat index is in the danger category (orange), there will be a 5-minute break at the end of the 2nd and 4th innings.
- We will use NOAA temperature, relative humidity and heat index readings from the nearest available location.
Code of Conduct
The Sanford Diamonds will strive to provide a competitive, safe, and quality atmosphere for players, coaches, fans, and umpires. It is expected that everyone will follow the rules of the game, respect umpires and opposing teams, and maintain good sportsmanship. If a patron is causing a disturbance to the game or other spectators, at the discretion of the event supervisor, they may be asked to exit the facility. We do enforce a zero tolerance policy.
Respect the Refs
Referees ensure every game is played safely and by the rules. Without officials, games simply could not happen. Please always treat these professionals with respect and good sportsmanship.