Performance Program Details
In this program, athletes will focus on mastering skills such as jumping, balance, and speed.
Exercises and drills are tailored to their age and skill level.
- Emphasis on mastering foundational movement skills in a fun and supportive environment.
- Jumping, landing, deceleration, spatial awareness, body control, balance and speed.
- All exercises and drills are age and skill level appropriate.
- Includes Sanford SCOREPRO biomechanical athlete assessment (pre and post).
- Introduction to weight room strength exercises in preparation for high school.
- Sanford Knee Injury Prevention Program (SKIPP) exercises integrated each week.
Program Dates: 10/3/2023 - 11/30/2023
Days: Tuesday and Thursday
Time: 6:30 - 7:30 p.m.