Sanford Pentagon to host Pickleball tournament
09/16/2020, 8:00pm CDT
By Sanford Media Relations
SANFORD PENTAGON PICKLEBALL OPEN
The Sanford Pentagon is collaborating with Sioux Falls Area Pickleball to host the second annual Sanford Pentagon Pickleball Open on Saturday and Sunday, Oct. 17-18.
- Saturday, Oct. 17: Men’s Doubles & Women's Doubles
- Sunday, Oct. 18: Mixed Doubles
- 3.0 Men's Doubles (10 teams)
- 3.5 Men's Doubles (10 teams)
- 4.0 Men's Doubles (10 teams)
- 4.5+ Men's Doubles (10 teams)
- 3.0 Women's Doubles (10 teams)
- 3.5 Women's Doubles (10 teams)
- 4.0 Women's Doubles (10 teams)
- 4.5+ Women's Doubles (10 teams)
- 3.0 Mixed Doubles (18 teams)
- 3.5 Mixed Doubles (18 teams)
- 4.0 Mixed Doubles (12 teams)
- 4.5+ Mixed Doubles (12 teams)
*Tournament Director has the right to determine ratings for non-rated players. Players cannot play down in rating.
- One event: $30 (plus tax)
- Two events: $40 (plus tax)
To register please click this link:
All registrations/payments must be received by 5 p.m. on Friday, Oct. 2.
- All participants must register individually at the link below. Your spot is secured after both players are officially registered.
- Successfully completing the registration form DOES NOT guarantee a spot in the tournament. As divisions fill up we will put FULL next to them. If you sign up and the division is already full you will receive a refund.
- Players are required to play in the same division if playing in two events (Ex. If a female is playing 3.5 women's doubles then she must play in the 3.5 division if also playing mixed doubles.)
- 14 courts (All wood surfaces)
- The format is round robin pool play (One game to 15, win by 1.) followed by single elimination bracket play.
- Each participant will receive a t-shirt.
- Medals will be awarded to the top three teams in each division.
If the tournament is cancelled due to COVID-19 you will receive a full refund.
Please contact tournament director Brett Hansen at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.